Saturday, January 23, 2021

Twitter is now the censorship king. With facebook coming in second.

The new censorship regime on "social media" isn't really that new. Someone pointed out that it was a year and a half from Twitter banning Alex Jones to banning the President of the United States.

But it's at full stride now. I had a miniscule 830 followers on Twitter (that's nothing if you're unfamiliar with Twitter). My account was suspended the same day as President Trump's, General Michael Flynn's, and attorney Sidney Powell's. I was honored to be in such company. Wondering what prompted my suspension, which appears to be permanent, I narrowed it down to about a half-dozen things, one of which was my blunt criticism of Republicans. Brutal more than blunt.

"McConnell is a gangster" was one of the tweets that might have done it. Because for a few hours there Mitch was the Left's best friend, before he went back into his turtle shell.

The great thing about being banned, or suspended, by Twitter is that they do not tell you why, or at least they didn't tell me. Nice to know that I was important enough to go out with the President, who had 80 something million followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Austria Takes a Step Toward Mandatory National Vaccines for All Adults 18 and Over

Austria Takes a Step Toward Mandatory National Vaccines for All Adults 18 and Over